Nestlé › Intern in Demand and Supply Planning
Are you interested in applying your educational background in a company with global reach?
Do you want to gain knowledge and experience in a dynamic environment?
Would you find it beneficial to learn how to further develop some of key competencies for success in an International company?
We invite you to consider a challenging role in our Internship Program at Nestlé Adriatic. For students who are still in University and looking for real hands-on experience, we welcome your applications. An internship will give you every opportunity to develop yourself through working on real projects that influence our business and utilize the skills and business knowledge you have acquired in University.
We have an open application for Internship program in our Demand and Supply Planning Team in Belgrade.
Intern in Demand and Supply Planning (m/f)
- Creating OOS reports, Wastage file and ageing reports;
- Replenishment from Serbia to Croatia
- Trader activities
- Replenishment of Serbia and Croatia
- Master Data checks
- Be a part of statistical forecasting implementation
- Simplify Demand and Supply Planning reporting system
Profile of the candidate:
- Current Students who are in their final years towards earning a Bachelor’s degree with a relevant educational background
- Engagement in different student projects, student associations or student work
- Desire to work and develop as a part of an international team
- Fluent in English language (written & spoken)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Highly developed communications skills
- Analytical mind-set to drive solutions, consultancy approach to effectively initiate and manage change
- Ability to generate innovative solutions and proactively build relationships
- Enthusiastic & goal oriented person
- Dynamic person, with a creative and practical mind
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 21 January 2018. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.