Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarships at De Montfort University in UK, 2018
Deadline: 25 January 2018
Open to: international students
Scholarship: 6,000 GBP
Applications are invited for Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarships at the De Montfort University (DMU) in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarships is to help outstanding students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission to study at DMU.
De Montfort University (DMU) offers the perfect combination of award-winning teaching and world-class facilities. University is proud to be one of the top 25 universities for graduate employment and offer a great student experience.
To qualify for the Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarship you must:
- Be enrolled on an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course during the academic year 2018;
- Compete at a high representative level*, and be able to demonstrate passion and commitment to your sport.
*We are aware that there are huge variances in sports, and the standards people can achieve, so email us if you’d like to discuss your application further. See below for the tiers of scholarship available:
- Tier 1: For students performing at high national or international level;
- Tier 2: For students performing at high county or national level;
- Tier 3: For student performing at county level;
- Tier 4: For students who have already received an academic scholarship from DMU.
Up to 6,000 GBP of support, this may include:
- Up to 4,000 GBP cash bursary;
- Up to 2,000 GBP towards sports specific including; physiotherapy, strength and conditioning and private medical insurance.
How to Apply?
January 2018 intake application process
- Thursday 25 January 2018, deadline for applicants;
- Monday 5 February 2018, applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application.
Please fill in the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.