Cattolica is the largest private university in Europe boasting over 41,000 students across 12 Schools. We distinguish ourselves for our multidisciplinary curricula, our strong ties with top businesses and industries, and services tailored to meet international students’ needs. Aside from our 200+ Italian programs, we offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs in English. We have merit-based scholarships reserved for you; simply apply for a scholarship at the same time you apply for the program!
Cattolica is accustomed to providing outstanding graduates for both the private and public sectors. We boast alumni such as the former prime minister and European Commission president Romano Prodi, a former president of Italy Oscar Luigi Scalfaro, the former President and founder of ENI Enrico Mattei, Gabriele del Torchio (Alitalia Vice President and CEO), numerous ministers from different departments, as well as executives from leading companies such as Banca Popolare Italiana, Barilla, Trussardi, Louis Vuitton and others.
The University is spread over 5 campuses, with the campus in central Milan being the biggest one. Milan is the economic, financial and industrial heartland of Italy. It contains the headquarters of numerous multinational corporations and world-renowned brands. Our students are in an ideal position to work as interns in global top companies and after graduation find work among the best employers.
Applications for one-year and two-year graduate programs are open!
Key differences between a two-year Master of Science and a one-year specializing Master:
The two-year Master of Science/Graduate degree (“Laurea Magistrale”):
- Is awarded after two years of graduate studies for a total of 120 ECTS;
- Aims to provide rigorous, advanced training in more highly specialized areas;
- Enables you to apply for a PhD at any Italian or international university.
The one-year specializing Master (“Master Universitario”):
- Focuses on specific topics and aims at providing provides practical skills to graduates wanting to develop specific professional competences;
- Upon completion, students will have earned at least 60 ECTS;
- Università Cattolica’s English taught 1 year Master programs all include practical work experience that can take the form of internships or consulting projects.
English-taught one-year specializing master programs (all taught at the Milan campus)
- International Marketing Management (Sept start)
- Luxury Goods Management (Sept start) (Full time and Part time)
- International Business (Sept start)
- Corporate Communication (Sept start)
- International Screenwriting and Production (Sept start)
- Arts Management (Jan start)
- International Relations (Jan start)
- International Cooperation and Development (Jan start)
- Middle Eastern Studies (Jan start)
English-taught two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) programs
All M.Sc. degrees start in September 2016.
- Banking and Finance (Milan campus)
- Economics (Milan campus)
- Management (Milan campus)
- Agricultural and Food Economics (Piacenza-Cremona campus)
- International Management, Legislation & Society (Piacenza-Cremona campus)