Future Cap Challenge
New product design contest on Desall.com: Pelliconi and Desall invite you to suggest innovative concepts for a new easy-open cap, attentive to design and user experience, with the aim of creating a funny and interactive product.
Pelliconi is looking for innovative concepts for a new easy-open cap to launch on the market, easy to remove and really keen on design and user experience, with the aim of creating a funny and interactive product.
For more info: http://bit.ly/FutureCapChallenge
- Upload phase: 2nd April 2019 – 2nd July 2019 (1.59 PM UTC)
- Client Vote: from 2nd July 2019
- Winner announcement: approximately by the end of September 2019
- Optional deadlines Concept revision: 2nd May 2019 (1.59 PM UTC)
Total awards €4000
- The selection of the winner by Pelliconi will be the result of an unquestionable evaluation and it will take into account originality, feasibility and consistency with the brief presented.
- For the duration of the option right, the Sponsor offers an extra chance to all participants setting a fee of Euro 2,000.00= (two-thousand/00) for the purchase of the license for the economical exploitation of the projects not-acknowledged as the winning proposals.
Participation is free of charge and open to all creative people (at least 18 years old).
Founded in Bologna (Italy) in 1939 as “Ditta Angelo Pelliconi” (DAP), specialized in the production of crown corks, Pelliconi is now a world leader in the field of packaging for the Food & Beverage industry. Pelliconi is continuously expanding its business. Today it has five production plants spread over 4 continents: two in Italy, in Ozzano dell’Emilia (Bologna) and in Atessa (Chieti); one in Cairo (Egypt); one in the United States, in Orlando (Florida); the most recent site was inaugurated in 2016 in Suzhou (China). There are also five international commercial branches, thanks to which Pelliconi has created a vast sales and distribution network allowing the group to become one of the largest producers and exporters of closures worldwide.
Desall.com is an open innovation platform dedicated to design and innovation, that offers to companies a participatory design tool involving in the creative process an international community coming from all over the world. To date Desall gathers more than 100000 creatives from over 210 countries and has collaborated with international brands like Luxottica, Whirlpool, Electrolux, ALESSI, Enel, Leroy Merlin, KINDER, Barilla, illy, Chicco, Mondadori and many more. Thanks for the contamination of different cultural backgrounds and creative industries, the Desall community is able to provide high-quality project solutions for every product development phase requested by the client, from concept to product design, from naming to packaging.