TMF Services d.o.o. Beograd › Accounting Assistant
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
We are looking for:
- Communication and maintaining relationship with banks, tax office, commercial register, other institutions relevant for client's business;
- Archiving of documentation, preparing correspondences, sorting documentation;
- Preparation and submission of tax forms;
- Administrative work related to reconciliation to tax office/local municipality records;
- Accounting administration: statistical, NBS and other reports required by laws;
- Bank account administration: tracking of balances, preparation and execution of payments, follow-up on payments;
- Preparation of other reports requested by the client/third party (data provided by immediate superior)
- Preparation of trial balance, reconciliation to sub ledgers;
- Preparation of accounting documents: outgoing invoices, business trip calculations, etc.
- Preparation of supporting data for tax reports: Value added tax, Corporate income tax, Personal income tax.
- Up to 2 years of experience (Graduates will be considered as well);
- Bachelor Degree in Economy (accounting, audit or statistics) / Faculty of Organizational Sciences;
- Advanced knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- Good understanding of basic accounting concepts;
- Booking invoices, bank statements, accruals, reviewing and booking of expense reports;
- Basic working knowledge in DAX/client's accounting system (opening vendors, customers, bank accounts, fixed assets, booking invoices, bank statements, accruals, foreign exchange, import of data, etc.).
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Deadline for applications: 29.03.2019.