eFront › Accounts Payable Intern
Looking for an internship? Just finished with your studies? Get your first EXPERIENCE with eFront!
eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for an:
Accounts Payable Intern
Department: Finance, based in Belgrade
- Undertake finance administrative tasks to support the efficient running of eFront
- Ensuring that vendor invoices are accurate and approved on time
- Preparing bi-weekly reports of supplier payments due and escalate urgent payments
- Preparing weekly reimbursements for employees travel expenses
- University Degree (Faculty of Economics or similar)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- High level of English, written & oral (French is a plus)
- Excellent PC Skills: Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
- A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our website www.efront.com
*This is a paid full-time internship (3 months)
Deadline for applications: 07.09.2019.