PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o. › Actuarial Services Intern
PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Our actuarial practice has over 1,000 specialists in 36 countries providing life, health and non-life assurance and advisory services to the insurance industry, its regulators, and other financial services providers.
We specialise in helping financial services companies create, sustain and increase shareholder value by adopting a value-based approach to the issues they face.
As part of the world's largest professional services organisation, we draw on the extensive knowledge of accountants, risk managers, performance improvement consultants, tax advisors, as well as corporate finance and business recovery specialists. We advise a wide range of clients in traditional areas of actuarial work such as reserving, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, exit solutions and capital modelling.
We are looking for
Actuarial Services Intern
- Recent graduates in Mathematics or Actuarial studies
- People interested in mathematics with analytical skills and logical thinking skills, who:
- Find innovative, unusual solutions
- Understand the basics of financial mathematics, probability theory, mathematical statistics, actuarial mathematics
- Communicate fluently in English
- Know well the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Are eager to learn and further develop actuarial knowledge
- Are interested to become a qualified actuary
- Easily build relationships and willingly work in a team
Why is it worth?
- You have the chance to gain experience in consulting and auditing projects for various insurance companies from Balkan region
- You will be engaged in actuarial due diligence
- You will gain knowledge in the field of actuarial analyses, relating to reserving and including for projects related to Solvency II and IFRS 17
- You join a company considered by young people to be the best place to work and to a harmonious team with great dynamics
- You will expand the network of professional contacts that will be your capital in the future
Please apply on-line until 22.11.2018.