Delamode Balkans d.o.o. › Back Office & Customer Care Internship
Affinity Balkans, part of Delamode Group of companies is looking to recruit a Back Office & Customer Care Agent for the Serbian sales office, located in Belgrade.
Affinity is the specialist financial services of the Delamode Group. They provide a comprehensive range of services that supports the business needs of medium to large transport companies throughout Europe. Whether it is the provision of a lease agreement to facilitate the purchasing of new equipment, or the supply of a reliable and flexible cash free fuel card package, Affinity can offer an array of solutions customised to meet transport business needs.
As part of its ongoing development, Affinity is looking to recruit ambitious person to join a dynamic sales team. The applicant must be a highly motivated individual.
Back Office & Customer Care Internship
This is an entry - level internship responsible for assisting the Sales Team in carrying out day-to-day activities.
This role provides vital support to the Sales Team, by handling the most important administrative tasks, such as order processing, and act as an extension of the Sales Team when the Sales Agents are away from the office.
This role provides a point of contact for customers with queries about orders or deliveries and should contribute to improve the quality customer service which helps the Sales Team to meet its targets.
Details of Function:
- Perform specific back-office activities (client data transfer, orders placing, contracts activation and prolongation, change of ownership etc);
- Communicate with the clients; Answer phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise;
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls; Update all contact information for clients;
- Make use of the information coming from the Sales Agents and use it for producing agreements, addendums to the agreement etc.
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product;
- Make sure that sales agents are aware of any issues or complaints raised by the customers and inform the Sales Agents on the actions that should be taken in relation to each specific case occurred;
- Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; report the problems to the Sales Agents and at Superior hierarchic level;
- Liaise with other departments to make sure that customers receive that correct information about the service;
- Follow the payments of the clients and liaise with the Finance Department for any issues and actions required;
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
Skills, Knowledge and experience required:
- Recently acquired University degree and previous experience in Sales back Office - could be a plus but is not mandatory;
- Good organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of a sales admin;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Able to work accurately with great attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Decent computer skills;
- Proficient in English.
Deadline for applications: 23.05.2019.