Two Desperados › C# Intern Developer
This position is open for passionate and willing to learn candidates! If you have already started to code your first game, let's connect.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Assisting in game development to the Senior developers
- Learning to work in Unity
- Detecting and fixing minor bugs
- Knowledge of C++ or Java
- Student of Faculty of Electrical Engineering or Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics
- Familiar with SQL Servers and object oriented programming
- High motivation to learn
- Passionate about gaming
- Knowledge about Unity environment
What we offer:
- Dynamic work in one of the fastest growing industries today
- Team work
- Space for personal and professional growth
- Mentorship from experienced C# developers working on our games
Found yourself between these lines? Send us your CV and Cover letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2019.