eFront › Client Support Representative (Intern)
eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
Client Support Representative (Intern)
About Investment Café
Investment Café is an advanced investor reporting and communication system that enables fund managers to gain a competitive advantage by better serving the needs of their investors. Investment Café makes it easy for fund managers to present investors with a branded, secure, online experience for accessing timely information about their investments. With Investment Café, GPs (clients) can easily and securely disseminate information to investors around the world, via any Web browser.
The Client Support Representative is currently a role consisting of assisting and interfacing with our deployed Investment Café clients, as well as their clients (investors), based on a blended technical and business skillset. This person will report hierarchically to a local manager for their due deliveries and will work closely with other relevant teams. Being in a client facing role, the impact of this position on eFront’s image and business position is a key.
Your day would include:
- Learn about the Investment Café product which is supported 24/7;
- Answer inbound client support calls and respond to client emails;
- Work in different tools simultaneously (email, ticketing system, SfB);
- To be up to date with corporate processes and procedures;
- To be well versed with Call Handling procedures;
- Qualify tickets for other support teams during night and weekend shift.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English;
- Experience with MS Office – especially Excel and Word;
- Basic to advanced technical troubleshooting skills and being comfortable with computers, especially with Windows and Mac OS;
- Faculty degree in Economy/Philology/Organizational Science/IT or relevant placement/internship;
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT;
- Client focused attitude – empathic, patient, ability to explain technology to a non-tech savvy audience;
- Ability to listen and identify client’s primary concern;
This position requires work in following shifts including weekends:
- 7AM to 3PM;
- 3PM to 11PM;
- 11PM to 7AM.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Deadline for applications: 23.09.2018.