Xeliron d.o.o. › Digital Marketing & Research Associate – Remote Internship Program
Leading International Online Marketing Group.
Xeliron is now hiring.
Digital Marketing & Research Associate – Remote Internship Program
You’re a recent graduate or have minimal working experience and now ready to step into a new life role – we might have something for you.
If you’re ready to grow web advertisement skillset - you might be the perfect fit for our team.
Sounds interesting? Have a look!
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn multiple skills of online marketing such as account management, identifying potential prospects, researching the market place and mapping competitive landscape and much more.
- You will research and analyze the industry to always be on top of the latest trends
- Improving quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Communication with partners via email and chat channels.
- Optimizing campaigns and making sure that supply/demand channels are being updated according to partners needs
- Taking full ownership of different projects
We’d like you to:
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Have Strong online research skills
- Manage ongoing performance tracking
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be fluent in both oral and written English
- Enjoy learning about computers/software/technology
The best candidate will be:
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful, adaptive, willing to go the extra mile and learn new technologies to get the job done.
- Have some creative technical experience (Photoshop, Wordpress, etc)
- Creative, crafty and collaborative while thinking outside the box but also understands how to use and interpret analytics
What we offer:
- 3-6 month internship supervised by a mentor
- Further professional development and opportunity to join on a full-time basis once the program ends
- Relaxed international internet company atmosphere
Although we’re always happy to meet all candidates, please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 28.08.2019.