Beograd na vodi d.o.o. › Digital Marketing Trainee
Eagle Hills is an Abu Dhabi-based real estate developer that creates city destinations invigorating local economies.
Positioned as a global developer of iconic real estate projects and a provider of premium lifestyles, Eagle Hills is helping countries raise their global profiles and attract investments. in Serbia, the company is investing in a large scale mixed-use project, the Belgrade Waterfront.
Our people are our strength and we are continuously seeking to recruit the very best talents in our market. We encourage diversity and welcome different perspectives. Working in a dynamic and fast-moving organisation, you will see your career progress, providing endless opportunities.
Join us and become the member of Belgrade Waterfront team as:
Digital Marketing Trainee
- Build strong, long-term relationships and maintain frequent contact with agencies
- Work on social media strategies with agencies
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Address companies queries effectively and in timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Provide an accurate, detailed weekly sales funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Previous work experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic, creative and positive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent self-starter and with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work on one of the most prestigious projects in our region
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth and development
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international organization, please send your application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: September 24th, 2019