Ernst & Young d.o.o. › Entry level employees in Assurance
Entry level employees in Assurance
Our commitment to the quality and integrity of our audits is exemplified by our global audit methodology and our thorough quality controls that are applied to every client engagement. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, these enable us to deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders. You will use your skills to make it happen, participating to audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
We are currently seeking Entry level employees in Assurance to support our office in Belgrade and help our clients meet their requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements, providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
As an Assurance professional, you will work on various engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader. As you build your knowledge and experience, you will become a credible auditor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
Skills and attributes for success
- Participating in the execution of a variety of projects, regulatory driven reviews and reporting, general business process and controls advice
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams under the guidance and direction of more experienced individuals and informing supervisors on the status of your assigned work
- Completing audit processes and performing engagements in compliance with the firm and industry standards; understanding and following workplace policies and procedures
- Interacting with client personnel, developing productive working relationships and demonstrating a commitment to continually improve our client's satisfaction
- Fostering an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment by maintaining cooperative relationships that lead to open communications; sharing information
- Using technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong academic record including a degree in Economics or related field
- Substantial MS office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Serbian and English
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy
- Self-motivation and desire to exceed expectations
- Eligibility to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements both locally and internationally
- Interest in the different fields of Assurance
- A genuine passion for protecting the financial markets via audit procedures auditing, and the resilience to prioritize and adapt in a demanding, fast-moving, constantly changing environment
Ideally, you'll also have
- A passion for activities outside of your studies, especially promoting your ability to collaborate as part of a diverse team
- An eagerness to learn how our clients operate across different industries
What we look for
We are interested in candidates with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. Naturally you will need a firm technical foundation, as well as the ability to translate complex information into meaningful, actionable insights. If you are looking for a role, where you will make a measurable difference across some of the most prestigious businesses around, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career both inside and outside Serbia
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you meet the above mentioned requirements, please apply no later than 06.05.2019.
Make your mark.