Ernst & Young d.o.o. › EY Law Intern
EY Law Intern
Our lawyers are sharp, experienced and professional, hardened by complex legal challenges and recognized by their excellence. Currently we are looking for an Intern to enrich our team.
You will have an opportunity to seek and master your skills in those legal fields of interest that are crucial for nowadays business. An exceptional team of experts will provide an environment to excel and develop in your professional career.
Working in EY Law team on projects for multinational organizations will broaden your worldview, expand contacts and develop your knowledge beyond national boundaries.
Your key responsibilities
- Assisting cases by establishing and organizing files
- Updating file database, case statuses, documenting actions
- Support EY Law’s lawyers in the drafting and/or reviewing of various legal documents
- Researching laws and regulations
Skills and attributes for success
- Curiosity and keeping up with the law developments
- Strong commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development in Legal consulting services
- Being responsible, punctual, polite, and accurate
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree in law
- Excellent academic background
- Excellent spoken and written Serbian and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
What we look for
We are looking for a law graduate who is interested in professional consulting. A person with no working experience, who would like to start his or her career within a team of great spirit and exceptional knowledge.
About EY Law
EY Law is a network of independent law firms present in 81 jurisdictions with more than 2,100 lawyers. We have developed a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY Law experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please submit your application until 02.12.2018.
Make your mark.