eFront › Full Stack Functional Developer Intern
Full Stack Functional Developer Intern
Fully integrated to our .Net Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Finance in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
Technologies, methodologies and concepts used:
- C#, with Visual Studio
- MSSQL, Oracle
- Agile (Scrum)
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Strong knowledge of C# and SQL, previous experience will be positively considered
- Able to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
- Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded team player
- Interested in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
- Able to efficiently communicate in English
- Demonstrates Problem Solving abilities
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate.
We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network.
Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation.
While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our website www.efront.com
Please send your resume in English.
Rok za konkurisanje: 15.02.2019.