Balkan Research Limited › Intern Analyst
The Search Group (TSG) is a research consultancy specializing in enhanced due diligence and business intelligence. Established in 2010, its headquarters are in the international financial hub of Hong Kong and a research centre in Belgrade, Serbia.
We have a reputation for high-quality products offered at competitive pricing, and this is a reputation of which we are justifiably proud. Our team consists of multilingual analysts, which we use to help our clients extend their research capabilities.Through our internal resources and partner network we conduct research in more than 45 languages and 100 countries. Much of the work we do is to support projects where research is required on mergers & acquisitions, initial public offerings, joint ventures, asset-tracing and supply chain risk.
What is a TSG intern program?
We are currently looking for top talent to join our Intern Program. Our interns will be directly involved in the research process of real-time projects. What’s more, TSG’s interns are paid because their time and effort are extremely valuable to us. Your time with us could be your precious first experience working in this rapidly booming industry.
At TSG, interns don’t make coffee, they make an impact.
Our intern program lasts for 6 months and is open for applications twice a year in April and October.
What are the basic and preferred qualifications?
Basic skills and qualifications:
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Native or professional knowledge of any of the following languages: Russian, Greek, Dutch, German, Polish, Czech, Romanian. Candidates that don’t speak the required languages will not be contacted
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization and time-management skills
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment, accomplishing tasks with limited resources at a rapid pace
- Team-player with a positive attitude and approachable personality
- Able to cope with tight deadlines and level headed when faced with demanding situations
Who can apply?
- Students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate accredited Universities
- Ambitious individuals looking for a career change because at TSG we have embraced the current career progression trends and support everyone’s willingness to broaden their horizons
What happens after my internship?
The strongest interns will be offered a position within TSG after they complete the required 6-month program.
Deadline for applications: 09.05.2019.