Sanne Group d.o.o. › Intern in Accounting
Intern in Accounting
Sanne Group d.o.o. Beograd, a Sanne Group Company, is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
We are recruiting for an intern, who will assist in providing accounting and investor services support, working as part of a team supporting clients.
- Prepare ad hoc reconciliations & schedules in excel
- Assist with chart of accounts set-up
- Preparation of journal entries and cash reconciliations
- Assist with fund financial statements, with footnotes and supporting schedules
- Assist with client web portal for investor communications
- Assist with investor contact maintenance
- Assist with investor wire information
- Special projects and additional ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
Skills / experience required
- 3rd or 4th year student of the Faculty of Economics, FEFA or Faculty of Organizational Sciences
- Commit 20 hours per week up to 6 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written/verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to multi-task
SANNE is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. Established for over 25 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1200 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £200 billion of assets. Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, UHNWIs and corporates. SANNE has a presence in established, international financial centres spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Deadline for applications: 29.06.2019.