Henkel › Intern in ADW department
Henkel supports those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Intern in ADW department
- Support in optimization of production line;
- Take active part in efficiency improvement;
- Assist the Lean Management implementation;
- Support in preparing reports and analyzes of data.
- Final college year / University degree / Master studies preferably technical background (technology, mechanical, electrical, automation engineering, chemical etc.);
- Highly motivated and with a high sense of ownership;
- Strong analytical skills and sense for facts and figures;
- Reliable, precise, well organized and analytical person with good communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- English language is a must.
If you feel you are the right person for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 20th July 2019
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.