Roche d.o.o. › Intern in Finance
Who we are
At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we have become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin/ancestry.
We are looking for:
Intern in Finance
Location: Novi Beograd
As an Intern in the Finance department you will gain knowledge in various operational daily tasks of the finance and accounting department. You will report to the Accounting Manager.
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development and who wants to gain first experience in a large multinational pharmaceutical company.
You will bring the following:
- Final year student in University of Economics - preferable finance or accounting.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- English and Serbian language proficiency (written and spoken).
- Dynamic, proactive, dedicated and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Team player.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply here" button.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2019.