Continental Automotive d.o.o. › Intern in IT Department
Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the continuous growth of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Intern in IT Department (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Support maintaining and operating software applications and hardware equipment
- Support installation and patching of operating systems (client)
- Monitoring IT Infrastructure
- Client maintenance for standard clients
- Solve and report minor IT incidents based on ticketing application
- Basic knowledge in software & hardware configuration
- Willingness and ability to work in a service oriented team
- Team spirit, commitment, automotivation
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English (additional knowledge of German language a plus)
- Working time 20-25h/week, flexible hours
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 18.12.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: