ICL Services and solutions d.o.o. › Intern in Project Management
Interns in Project Management
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- Possibility for employment after three months and professional education and certification
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- Graduate or undergraduate in technical or managerial specialities
- Knowledge of project management tools (MS Project, Excel or similar)
- English Language: Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Good planning skills and communication skills
- Knowledge of German Language (B2) will be a big plus
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview and case study with the team in Belgrade. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 12.01.2019.