Froneri Adriatic › Intern in Supply Chain department
Froneri is well established multinational company producing ice cream and frozen food worldwide that recently invested in a new factory in Serbia where well known Nirvana, Best, Top Gun, Aloma are produced!
The factory has been equipped with latest production technology and we are now looking for people to drive our journey to become Leading factory in the world.
We are looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurial, eager to learn, energized person who would strengthen our team in Stara Pazova and bring value added to business decisions on the position of:
Intern in Supply Chain department m/f
Main duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Preparing pallet split for orders, based on markets PO;
- Take care on pallets with old/new packaging;
- Take care about pallets in external warehouse and inform logistics what we have to load in external warehouse;
- Entering ICO and Balkans sales orders in JDE;
- Complate documentation on shares for sales orders;
- Help warehouse for creating BML;
- Back up for Adriatic orders;
- Back up for Stara Pazova daily Stock Report.
Profile of the candidate:
- Final year student or graduated (desirable Faculty of Organizational Sciences, The Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, Faculty of Economics…);
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Intermediate knowledge of English;
- Good organizational skills;
- Highly motivated;
- Willing to learn.
We are offering:
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Paid internship;
- Training program according to Froneri standards;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Organized transport.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2019.