Ericsson › Intern - IT Integration Engineer
Intern - IT Integration Engineer
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
What You Will Do:
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer Trainee for an internship of 12 months.
The aim of this position is to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part for our customer legacy.
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Identify and drive improvements
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Who We Are Looking For:
- Recent Graduate in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience with SQL/MySQL
- Experience with TCP/IP
- Experience in either of C, C++, Java, Python, Perl
- Fluent English is a must
- Ability to adapt to different environments and learn about new technologies
- Analytical learning and researching skills
The position is based in Belgrade, Serbia. Don’t hesitate to apply!
Deadline for applications: 04.09.2019.