PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o. › Interns in Financial and IT Audit
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Interns in Financial and IT Audit
Interns will be working under supervision and with support of experienced colleagues in the following services:
- Checking companies' accounts, giving assurance that the financial statements are true and correct and providing accounting advice.
- Auditing of IT controls and the various number of key business and financial applications, databases and operating systems (SAP, MS Navision, Oracle, SQL, MS Windows, Linux etc.).
If you are…
- A final year of studies or recent graduate
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Analytical with good communication skills
- Interested in own development
- Hardworking, professional and enthusiastic
- Willing to work as part of a team
…we are a good match!
If you want to grow professionally in an outstanding, supportive environment, please apply online.
Deadline for applications: 29.03.2019.