Henkel › Internship in Customer Service (Inđija)
Henkel is a global leader in both customer and industrial businesses with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. As the most internationally aligned German-based, company in the global market employs 47,000 individuals worldwide.
Internship in Customer Service
Plant in Inđija
What we offer
- Matching invoices and shipping documents as well as archiving them;
- Documents scanning and posting / dispatching;
- Assitance in preparing documentation for export;
- Part time;
Who we are looking for
- Final college year or master studies, preferably economy or administration
- Reliable, precise, well organized and analytical person with good communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Proactive and able to meet deadlines;
- English language;
- Advanced computer user (MS Office).
If you feel you are the right person for this internship, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 22nd March 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.