Crowe RS › Internship in Tax department
Crowe RS is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and an independent member of Crowe Global, the eighth largest international accounting network in the world. Each member firm in the network is a leader in its national business and community committed to providing the highest quality of services. In over eight years of steady growth Crowe RS is providing first-rate accounting, tax and advisory services to its clients.
Due to the expansion Crowe RS is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Internship in Tax department
- Intern position is a full-time position;
- Duration of the internship: 4 months
- Support the senior staff members on various tax issues;
- Research information and prepare advisory work for our clients in your field of expertise;
- Collect and analyze data in a structured way;
- Work in a team in order to address the tax aspects of our clients’ business issues in the most appropriate manner;
- Assistance to senior staff in respect to day to day correspondence with the clients, Tax and other Authorities;
- Assisting team members in performing other tax projects
- University degree in Economics or Law is desired;
- Experience is not required;
- English written and spoken fluency (knowing of German will be considered as an advantage);
- Strong PC literacy (MS Office);
- Highly motivated and reliable team player with a sense of initiative;
- Communicative and eager to learn;
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility;
- Effective time management and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment.
- Friendly, Dynamic, Young and Sportive working environment;
- Opportunities to be selected as official staff after internship period. Internships are our number one pipeline for full-time hires;
- If you are offered and accept a full-time position with us after your internship, you will receive competitive remuneration package, and opportunity for professional and personal growth within our international organization.
Deadline and estimated Timeline:
- Application deadline: 20.03.2019.
- Testing: March 21st – March 25th
- Interview & Offer Letter signing: March 26th – March 29th
Please send your CV electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.
Deadline for applications: 20.03.2019.