Erste Bank a.d. › Internship in the Enterprise-wide risk and Capital management Team
Come and work at Erste Bank and discover your passion. For working with young, dynamic people. For learning from the best in the industry. And for an innovative work which does make a difference. In our society and on the market.
Are you ready to have an impact?
We are Erste Bank, one of the largest international banks in Serbia and we take Risk management very seriously. We are looking for team members who will through internship in the Enterprise-wide risk and Capital management Team learn more about the risk types the Banl faces, what your risk appetite is, how to quantify it and how to manage portfolio and Risk-Return principle in real life.
More specifically, we would like to connect your academic knowledge with practical experience which can give you the possibility of hiring after completion of the six-month internship program.
In te first months with our experienced experts you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn basics about main concepts and management techniques of the most important risk types such as Credit, Market, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk
- Get familiar with key Bank's and Risk management performance measures
- Learn about advanced risk management processes (IFRS9 impairment (Expected Credit Losses), Default identification, Value at Risk, Liquidity position, Risk Weighted Assets, Capital adequacy, Economic Value of Equity, etc.)
- Understand macroeconomic environment, banking sector and regulation (NSB, ECB, BCBS, etc.)
After that, the goal is that you:
- Analyze Bank's portfolio from both micro and macro view
- Prepare relevant management reports and risk position analysis
- Interpret portfolio developments and communicate recommendations
- Perform some of major calculations (e.g. Risk Weighted Assets or IFRS9 Impairment)
If you are a student of the final year, preparing your master degree or have recently graduated at the Faculty of Economics, Organizational sciences, Technical sciences or Informatics, you want to learn all of the above mentioned and you consider yourself analytical and proactive, we will be happy to meet you!
In a gruop exercise you will have the opportunity to express your analytical skills and later on demonstrate Excel and English knowledge which will not be an elimination criterion. At the interview where we will discuss details of our program itself and your motivation, you will meet our Risk experts and Hr colleagues in person.
Our six-month internship program will be paid. The first three months while we are "boarding" you, will be paid 15,000 RSD per month, and the next three for your further development 30,000 RSD. The internship is planned to start in November.
If all of this sounds interesting to you, application can be done by 30th September.
The program is open to our location in Belgrade.