Ernst & Young d.o.o. › Internship in Transaction Advisory Services (Capital and Debt Advisory)
Internship in Transaction Advisory Services
(Capital and Debt Advisory)
Join our Capital and Debt Advisory (CDA) team and you will work with many of the world’s renowned investors, private equity firms and capital providers on some of the most complex project developments in the regional market. Through market research, analysis of financial and operational data and development of feasibility studies, our dedicated sector and service line experts use their skills and determination to understand the client’s vision for the project, put it into perspective of the local market conditions and forecast and support the client in all of the integral steps of the project development.
We are looking for interns to grow together with them – knowledge sharing is one of our key values, and while we have our expertise to share, we are also sure we can learn a lot from you.
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform market research for various industries for the purposes of strategic decision making
- Assist in preparing reports, teaser documents and investment presentations that will be delivered to clients and other parties (investors, financing institutions, etc.)
- Participate in valuation and valuation reviews of assets and companies (primarily for Real Estate, Hospitality and Infrastructure sectors)
- Provide support in financial analysis and development of financial models to test the feasibility of proposed projects
- Perform a review of third-party valuations and financial models for financing and / or investment purposes
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Strong academic background in business, economics or related fields of studies
- Excellent knowledge of basic MS office package (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Fluency in English language
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis, corporate finance and valuations is preferred
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work well within a team
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us until 30.09.2019.
Make Your mark.