CRE International is a real estate development consultancy company with broad experience in project/construction management, contract management, cost management, construction supervision, QA/QC, preparation of Feasibility studies and technical Due Diligence studies, design and technical control of design documentation.
CRE International gathers a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals from various fields of engineering – architectural, civil, high voltage electrical and low voltage electrical, HVAC, waterworks and sewage, transport systems, traffic, landscaping, energy efficiency engineering etc.
We are seeking to recruit fresh graduates in engineering with drive and ambition to match our own.
It is our intention to select highly motivated candidates, ready to learn and build their professional career. Selected candidates will have a unique chance of starting the career journey working with Project Manager at some of the largest real estate development projects in Serbia.
Selected candidates will participate the internship programme that will last for 6 months.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from one of the following faculties: Faculty of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering)
- Average grade during studies: min. 8/10
- No work experience is needed
- High enthusiasm for being the part of project development team and strong wish for professional development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package and AutoCAD software
- Strong written and oral proficiency in English and Serbian (additional languages are a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driving licence (B category)
Deadline for applications: 03.08.2019.