eFront › Investment Data Analyst Intern
Investment Data Analyst Intern
Your day would include:
- Review and validation of Investment data submitted by fund managers
- Managing relationships and quarterly deadlines with fund managers
- Review of quarterly financial reporting
- Managing data templates in Excel
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor or Master degree (Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or related Accounting background)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- B2 or C1 English
- Excellent team skills and positive attitude
- Organizational, analytical and problem soloving skills
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Deadline for applications: 20.03.2019.