Hutchinson d.o.o. › IT specialist - trainee
Hutchinson is a French company whit more than 160 years long tradition with operations in 25 countries across Europe, Asia and America. It is a global leader in vibration control, fluid management and sealing technologies. Our products such as anti-vibration mounts, seals, hoses, elbow connections, and cast and molded rubber parts improve comfort and safety in a variety of markets. Today, these solutions are found throughout the world, in automobiles, planes, high-speed railcars, rockets and submarines. Due to further development of our business activities we are searching candidates for the position of
IT specialist - trainee
- Development of new applications for company needs
- Project work and suggesting optimization of systems under operational control
- Data extraction from ERP based on AS400
- Reports preparation for management
- College degree in Electrical engineering and computing or final year of education
- Software development / programming skills: Visual Studio, .NET, C#, PHP
- Computer skills knowledge: advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS SQL servers, SQL language, general work with databases, knowledge of reporting tools, IIS
- Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
We are offering you a challenging work environment and an opportunity for further professional development. If you desire a dynamic position and stimulating work conditions please submit your CV in English. language Only selected candidates will be contacted.
By your application for employment at Hutchinson doo you agree that your personal data will be used for the purpose of selecting candidates. Hutchinson doo retains the confidentiality of personal data, and guarantees that it will not be used for other purposes.
Deadline for applications: 23.02.2019.