NCR d.o.o. › IT System Analyst - Intern
IT System Analyst - Intern
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Remote Monitoring and Management is accountable for all activities associated with development, deployment and life cycle support of technology and systems for Service Assurance suite Platform comprising Smarts, M&R(APG) and NCM application. This platform monitors network health, performance, and provide root cause analysis for communication service providers. The suite provides visibility and analysis across physical and virtual networks and cloud environments.
In this role the responsibility include understanding business requirement and preparing requirement & technical documents.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with various stockholders to under the requirements.
- Create technical documentation for reference.
- Develop a workable solution.
- Excellent IT Networking Knowledge.
- Workable knowledge on Linux Operating System.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python, Shell Script, Powershell).
- Through Understanding of Object Oriented Programming fundamentals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.