Telenor d.o.o. › IT/Telco Engineer Intern
Would you like to spend your summer solving a real-life problem? Bring your idea to life and participate in an end-2-end project with the supervision of a dedicated mentor?
Apply today for TnCO summer internship!
About us: Telenor Common Operation
Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is internal shared service center providing IT and Network operation services to Telenor business units. TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 and with 100% ownership by Telenor ASA II. The company has 800 employees from four countries. The headquarters are located in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices have been established in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation is currently serving seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia, Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden and Telenor Global Traffic.
More about summer internship:
Our summer internship is an intense 8 weeks’ program designed for future successful engineers from the areas of IT and Telecommunication. We identified that we have great source of expertise inside the company that is not being shared in an easy and effective way. Also, expertise comes in various formats across the organization.
We are looking for knowledge sharing solution which will enable employees to share knowledge & motivate them to turn their expertise into reputation inside the company.
If you have an idea for a solution we are looking for, discuss it with a group of like-minded friends, write it down and share it with us!
Why should you apply?
- If we choose you, you and your friends will be given a chance to develop and implement the solution with the help of dedicated mentors
- You will be able to gather hands-on experience in a stimulating, challenging and fast-paced telecommunication sector
- You will have the chance to learn and work together with experienced engineers in the field of Telco and IT
- You will be paid during summer internship.
- You will go through trainings that will enable you to successfully deliver your solution
About you and your team:
- Your team has minimum 2 and maximum 5 members
- You as a team have an idea for a solution we are looking for
- All members of the team are College/University students of technical sciences, preferably in their last year of studies or a fresh graduate
- All team members are able to work fulltime during the internship (40h per week)
- You speak English fluently
- Are able to think “out of the box”, enjoy challenges and aim for professional growth
- Preferably have basic skills in a framework you will use to develop your solution
How to apply?
In order to successfully submit your application, you will be asked to fill in personal information of at least one member of the team and also attach CV’s of all team members.
Also remember to attach your idea/solution in .doc or .pdf format, which should be structured in a way to answer the following questions:
- What is your understanding of the problem we are trying to solve?
- Let us know how will your solution help us solve the problem.
- What is the advantage of your solution?
- Why should we choose your team?
- What can you develop in 2 months?
- What do you need in order to develop your solution?
Please apply by May 30th 2017
If you have any questions about the topic or summer internship, feel free to write to SummerInternshipTnCO@telenor.rs