Gecko Solutions d.o.o. › Java Developer Intern
Gecko Solutions is a software company with a mission to provide successful software development solutions while keeping up with world’s IT trends. Our development team consists of young but experienced and creative people and it has been growing since the day one.
You are interested in learning more about software development we offer a relaxed, but goal-oriented environment for motivated individuals looking to become professional software developers.
If you would like to become part of our team and build various applications using cutting edge technologies and improve your skills in a rewarding and positive work environment feel free to send us your application.
Java Developer Intern
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of Java web applications
- Participation in all phases of software development process
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience in:
- Object Oriented Design
- Software Development techniques
- Java web technologies
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of some Java web framework such as Spring, JSF, Grails, Struts is advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with web services (e.g. REST, SOAP) is considered a plus
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Working in small and skilled teams
- Internship is paid
- Social events and sports
Send us your application electronically.
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2019.