Itaf ICT Services d.o.o. Beograd › Junior Accountant (Intern)
Junior Accountant (Intern)
We are looking for a new colleague (intern) who has a very analytic mind and love working with numbers. He or she will become part of the finance department.
- Supporting the financial manager
- Check incoming invoices for validity
- Book incoming and outgoing invoices
- Book the financial transactions
- Prepare for VAT declaration
You have the following capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree/Master’s degree in economy, accounting
- You are proficient in English
- Highly developed analytical skills
- You have a good understanding of business processes
- You are good with computer tools like Excel
- Previous experience desirable but not mandatory
We offer you:
- Building experience in dynamic environment
- Possibility for permanent employment in an international company
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia. ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development. We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function:
Please fill in this online survey: Only apply for this role if you meet the basic requirements which are mentioned above! If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent). These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right job. And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.
Deadline for applications: 10.11.2018.