Colliers International › Junior Associate Real Estate Management Services
BE a Game Changer. BE enterprising. BE Entrepreneurial. Be all that and more at Colliers International in Serbia. Join our team as
Junior Associate Real Estate Management Services
At Colliers International, we accelerate success by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a “Junior Associate Real Estate Management Services”, you will be involved in all aspects of managing a building asset – from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants and property owners. From organizing property documentation, to completing properties maintenance and overseeing operating expenses, you’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually improve how we manage our properties.
What responsibilities of this role looks like:
- Daily communication with property owners, tenants, vendors and subcontractors
- Respond and provide assistance in a timely manner to tenants’ needs
- Prepare property documents and ensure all permits are in place
- Organize property maintenance, collection of operating expenses and payments
- Coordinate subcontractors, maintenance teams and vendor deliveries
- Prepare and analyze project documentation material
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Fulfill other office and department requirements as required
What you bring:
- University degree in Faculty of Civil Engineering or similar
- Up to two years of similar experience will be preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment with a passion for supporting others
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver deadlines
- Flexible with an ability to quickly adapt to changes in a dynamic working environment balancing tasks
- Resourceful, proactive and self-starter taking responsibility of own work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to provide professional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written command of English language
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint, Word, Excel programs
- Driving license B category
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deadline for applications: 24.11.2018.