Are you a graduate looking for a job? Are you a student looking for an internship? – You are at the right place! We connect companies with the first-time job seekers looking for their earliest work experience. Apart from early career jobs, entry level jobs, and internships, we provide student jobs and summer jobs.
For our client, a pump manufacturer company, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position of:
Junior Finance Associate
- Setup and maintain a monthly process for cost validation (both direct, indirect and unallocated costs)
- Secure a high-quality reporting of HVAC OEM cost-competitiveness and DtV (Design to Value) activities
- Secure that the intended effect of cost-out efforts is also reflected in profit and loss statement – check and bridge cost deviations between monthly tracking and the profit and loss statement
- Deep dive into and validate the internal allocation model
- Participate in workstreams related to data quality and financial as well as performance management transparency
- Financial understanding and background (as a minimum a bachelor’s degree)
- Skilled within data treatment and visualization
- Advanced user of Excel, including but not limited to data treatment, pivot tables, conditional formatting, name manager, formula, etc.
- Advanced in PowerPoint and able to visualize and convey in a simple way complex problems and messages
- Fluency in English
- Not afraid of reaching out, get support, support others
- Team player
- Curious of nature and willing to learn
- Not afraid of speaking out loud
What we offer:
- Great working conditions within motivating international environment
- Full time employment
- Competitive salary
If this position sounds interesting to you, apply right now by sending your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.05.2019.