Telenor d.o.o. › Legal Internship - Telenor banka
Legal Internship - Telenor banka
- Proceeding of court cases (gathering of necessary documentation for active court proceedings, keeping court cases up to-date, keeping track of deadlines, submitting for payment and keeping records and controls on fees paid in cases);
- Preparation and updating of records of court cases;
- Drafting of submissions and other documents in court proceedings;
- Preparation of responses to requests from state authorities for the provision of information;
- Collaboration with law firms;
- Monitoring and interpretation of regulations;
- Preparation and updating of records on the legal status of real estate owned by the Bank;
- Preparation discharge of mortgage and certification with the relevant authority;
- Preparation and updating of records of nonbanking contracts concluded on behalf and for the account of the bank;
- Performs administrative tasks within the scope of the Legal Affairs Department;
- Performs other tasks as instructed by the mentor.
For the good start, you will need:
- University Degree graduate lawyer;
- Preferred previous work experience in the Court or the Law Office;
- Good knowledge of English;
- MS Office;
- General understanding of business processes.
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities;
- Opportunity to participate in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change;
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
Please Apply By 19.08.2019.