Usermind › Market Research Analyst
Usermind, funded by Andreessen Horowitz, is changing the way companies think about customer experience. We are aggressively expanding and looking for top-notch talent to help build out our Market Development Team in Belgrade. Be a part of building our playbook and go-to-market!
Market Research Analyst
6 Months Paid Internship
During this 6-month internship program, the Market Research Analyst will closely work with the Market Development Team and will assist in researching for the assigned region. Based on the performance, the candidate may receive an offer to become a full-time employee with Usermind and/or a professional recommendation for future employers. Monthly compensation will include a base salary (300 Euros) plus Bonus (100 Euros) paid out based on performance and quality of work.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the development of the target market report by industry and region
- Research and build relevant account list
- Identify the key decision makers for the assigned territory
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the Market Development team by leveraging online research tools
- Collaborate with other members of the team to help improve and build better processes for the whole Market Development Team
Skills and Requirements:
- The final year of studies, completed basic university education, or higher level completed or still on-going
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Attributes: Creative thinker and problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable, reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process driven
We are offering:
- Paid Internship
- Exposure to international business culture and environment
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Unique team spirit, bags of energy and fun at work
- Flexible working hours
- Working on MacBooks
- Company Team-Building Events
Send us your application in English electronically. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 14.12.2018.