Reflektive Solutions d.o.o. › Market Research Analyst
Reflektive is the first people management platform that helps employees and managers work better together. Our Belgrade team consists of young, highly motivated people who share the same vision that employees should feel happy at their workplace and achieve their professional maximum.
We are looking for:
Market Research Analyst
We want to expand our team with a group of Market Research Analysts who will work closely with the sales team and assist them in researching prospect companies, cleaning our TAM (Total Addressable Market) and identifying the decision maker contact within prospective Organizations. Reflektive’s MRA is a perfect role for somebody who is excited about the opportunity to join anearly-stage, growing startup company and who enjoys working with enthusiastic, forward-thinking team. Market Research Analysts are masters of gathering information to helpus make better decisions related to resourcing and sales investment as well as identifying new market opportunity across industries, products, and geographies. This is an internship program and there is a possibility to full time hire based on MRA’s performance during those 5 months and/or a professional recommendation for future employers. Compensation for this position includes base salary plus bonus depending on your monthly performance and engagement.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting BDR team in researching accounts, and identifying which ones should be cleaned up first from our TAM (depending on the company’s size or any other limitation)
- Deep dive into targeted market, searching for prospective companies and key contactsbased on our ICP
- Provide BDR team with reliable contact information of the company’s decision makerusing sales tools such as: Google, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Prospect.io, Company websites, Glassdoor reviews, ZoomInfo, and DiscoverOrg
- Explore Google effectively to gain holistic understanding of our desired market, new opportunities and competitors
- Work closely with the rest of the MRA team in order to measure the quality of the dataand facilitate BDR processes
What you have:
- High education level (Bachelor’s degree, final year of studies or still on-going)
- Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a plus
- Lived or studied abroad and interest in international business
- Skills: excellent communication skills, decision maker, creative thinking and analytical
- You are competitive but also a team player, with strong work ethic, organized and intellectually curious
- You love being challenged and adapting to new situations
What we are offering:
- Paid internship with base salary plus bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training and thorough knowledge of sales processes
- Opportunity to start and grow your career at one of the highest rated cloud companies
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious and truly inspiring people
- Modern office with a breathtaking view
- Lots of fun and laughter at work !
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, GoalManagement, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Pinterest, Uber, Airbnb, Wavemaker Global, andProtective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPGGrowth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th FastestGrowing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline for applications: 23.05.2019.