Market Research Analyst (Paid Intership)
Reflektive Solutions d.o.o.
We are looking for:
Market Research Analyst
Position in Belgrade
Time Frame: 2 or 3 Months Internship
Reflektive is the first people management platform that helps employees and managers work better together. Our Belgrade team consists of young, highly motivated people who share the same vision that employees should feel happy at their workplace and achieve their professional maximum.
We want to expand our team with a group of Market Research Analysts who will work closely with the sales team and assist them in researching prospect companies, cleaning our TAM ( Total Addressable Market) and identifying the decision-maker contact within prospective Organizations.
Reflektive’s MRA is a perfect role for somebody who is excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, growing startup company and who enjoys working with an enthusiastic, forward-thinking team. Market Research Analysts are masters of gathering information to help us make better decisions related to resourcing and sales investment as well as identifying new market opportunities across industries, products, and geographies.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting the BDR team in researching accounts, and identifying which ones should be cleaned up first from our TAM (depending on the company’s size or any other limitation).
- Deep dive into the targeted market, searching for prospective companies and key contacts based on our ICP.
- Provide BDR team with reliable contact information of the company’s decision-maker using sales tools such as Google, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Prospect.io, Company websites, Glassdoor reviews, ZoomInfo, and DiscoverOrg.
- Explore Google effectively to gain a holistic understanding of our desired market, new opportunities and competitors.
- Work closely with the rest of the MRA team in order to measure the quality of the data and facilitate BDR processes.
What you have:
- High education level (Bachelor’s degree, the final year of studies or still on-going).
- Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a plus!
- Lived or studied abroad and interest in international business.
- Skills: excellent communication skills, decision-maker, creative thinking and analytical.
- You are competitive but also a team player, with a strong work ethic, organized and intellectually curious.
- You love being challenged and adapting to new situations.
What we are offering:
- Paid internship 400 euros
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training and thorough knowledge of sales processes
- Opportunity to start and grow your career at one of the highest-rated cloud companies
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious and truly inspiring people
- Modern office with a breathtaking view
- Lots of fun and laughter at work!
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Pinterest, Uber, Airbnb, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500TM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this description fits you, send your CV electronically. Looking forward to your application.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2020.