Usermind › Market Research Associate (Internship)
Usermind, Seattle-based company, funded by Andreessen Horowitz, is changing the way companies think about Customer Experience. We’re expanding our Market Research team in Belgrade, and looking for Market Research Associate (MRA) to help build out our go-to-market!
Market Research Associate (Internship)
Time frame: 6 Months Internship
During this 6-month internship program, the Market Research Associate will work closely with Sales Development Team and will assist in researching the assigned region. Based on the MRA’s performance, the candidate may receive an offer to become a full-time employee with Usermind and/or a professional recommendation for future employers. Compensation will include a base salary (300 Euros) plus bonus (100 Euros) paid out based on performance and quality of work.
- Researching and building relevant account list
- Identification of the key decision makers for the assigned territory
- Assist in the development of the target market report by industry and region
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the Sales Development team by leveraging online research tools
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales team to help improve and build better processes for the program
- Collaborating with Product Marketing on content creation
You will report to the Market Development Manager and will constantly refine your approach through collaboration with your teammates.
- Final year of studies, completed basic university education or still on-going
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Attributes: Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable
- Reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process driven, and result oriented
We are offering:
- Paid Internship
- Exposure to international business culture and environment
- Unique team spirit, bags of energy and fun at work
- Company-Team building events
- Working on MacBooks
- Professional training and development opportunities
Send us your application in English language electronically. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 02.10.2019.