PKC Wiring Systems d.o.o. › Marketing and Communication Internship Program
PKC Group is a trusted and acknowledged partner in global transportation industry, and a preferred supplier for leading global commercial vehicle and rolling stock brands. The company is a member of the Samvardhana Motherson Group, one of the 26 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With our worldwide service and production network we are where our key customers need us. PKC Group facilities are located in Brazil, China, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Serbia and USA. More information at www.pkcgroup.com
In order to further strengthen our PKC team and to support our business activities, we are looking for ambitious and experienced candidate for position of:
Marketing and Communication Internship Program
(located in Smederevo)
Our PKC Intern program offers practical work experience for students or graduates. Not only do they receive first-hand experience in their field of study, but they also have an opportunity to participate business environment in PKC Human Resources department.
Internships assignment can also lead to full-time employment opportunities upon the student’s graduation, depending on the student's performance and business needs.
Our goal is for this to be a challenging and rewarding work experience for the students! It's a win-win situation for both parties.
- All working tasks in the field of internal communications and relations
- Project management in the area of internal communications
- Organization of all local activities related to employee relations
- Creating an internal communication channel
- Event management (people care actions)
- Marketing activities
- University Degree or final year of studies (social studies)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-orientation and time management skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, PC literacy
- Proactivity and desire to learn
If you meet the above stated requirements and want to join our team, please apply electronically latest till 24.05.2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The PKC Group respects and encourages diversity in our teams worldwide. Process of selection rules out any discrimination based on race, age, religion, gender, ethnicity, culture and other characteristics of candidates that are not required by the type of job you are applying for.
For more information, please visit: