IntegralEdu › Marketing assistant
Our Educational Consulting business is built on strong values and passionate professional approach to find the best educational program for every client and support the successful application process in order to reach his/her personal goals.
We are currently searching for:
to support our marketing operations in Belgrade
This is a full-time project that runs from January 2019 – March 2019. The Marketing Intern will be supervised and will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
During the internship you will improve and develop skills and will gain experience in an international environment in the following fields:
- Event planning and execution
- Promotional and brand development
- Media planning, both online and offline
- Customer service
- Developing content for marketing communications and public relations
- Communications through social media, website, and newsletter skills, including fan interaction and content creation for maximizing branding and development of goodwill
What will be your duties?
- As Marketing Assistant you will be on daily base involved in the organization and marketing campaign of the biggest international exhibition for education in Serbia EDUfair, taking place in March 2019
- You will assist the marketing team to prepare promotional materials for EDUFair – flyers, posters, leaflets, articles for the webpage and for the social medial, advert texts, newsletters
- Writing online content, incl. content for marketing communications and public relations
- You will be involved in the managing and ordering of promotional inventory as well as marketing print production for the fair, by working closely with printers, suppliers, and other involved parties
- You will assist in planning and running of digital campaigns in social medias
- You will assist with updating the webpage of the event
What we are looking for:
- Self-motivated, passionate and entrepreneurial person, committed to make things happen
- Curious individual, learning and discovery oriented, flexible and creative in finding solutions
- Organize and manage multiple projects with fast-paced deadlines
- Initiate new campaign ideas & incentives
- Drive for Excellence and strong attention to detail
- Good command of English language
Advantage would have the applicants, who:
- Have above average or excellent computer skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have Experience using the Internet, Google, social media, YouTube, Email, ect.
- Be an efficient writer
- Be a quick learner
- Want to build an excellent career in marketing/entrepreneurship
- Have exceptional attention to details
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join young, dynamic and challenging international business and work with experts with over 15 years of experience in the field of marketing, sales and event management
- Open, informal, people-oriented organizational culture and strong team spirit
- Very dynamic and diverse daily routine
Integral Educational Programs is a leading international company with over 26 years of experience in offering consultancy services in the field of education abroad partnering with over 200 elite European universities, 300 language centers and 100 high schools. Every year we send thousands of students to their desired educational destination in Europe and America.
Deadline for applications: 11.01.2019.