L'Oreal Balkan d.o.o. › Marketing trainee
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all massmarket channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie. L’Oréal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
We are currently looking for:
Marketing trainee (m/f)
to join our successful team in Belgrade
You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team in the region on creating and implementing different marketing activities. This role will have exposure to the international brand development teams with the opportunity to contribute to new projects. You will be very closely linked with the commercial team, finance and supply chain. You will regularly have contact with consumers themselves and should be adept at working at all levels from senior management to retailers.
Make-Up Category is the biggest contributor to divisional growth. Its fast pace, demanding but also super fun and interesting role. Team is very welcoming and supportive, and takes pride in their work. We are looking forward to welcoming a new trainee with great potential!
Your impact in this role:
- Support L’Oréal Paris Make-Up Product Manager in product management, preparing presentations, analysis, liaising with marketing agencies.
- Support of make-up team in daily administrative tasks (i.e. performing ad hoc analysis, ordering products, sending products, request of product codes, labelling, …)
- Market and competitive analysis.
- Support in planning and executing social media content calendars.
- Leading PR and E-Commerce activities for L’Oréal Paris Make-Up.
Our ideal profile:
- Ideally gained some first professional experience in internships
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Economics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good analytical & creative skills
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work autonomously
- Good organizational skills, structured and communicative person
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Active use of MS Office - proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and capability to motivate and mobilize others
- Capability to deal with reporting tools (job requires usage of dm extranet, Boost – training will be provided)
- Fluent in English, native Serbian speaker
- Passion for Beauty
What we can offer you?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way.
Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around you make it happen!
Amazing marketing experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
latest by 29.01.2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.