Colliers International › Office Assistant
BE a Game Changer. BE enterprising. BE Entrepreneurial. Be all that and more at Colliers International in Serbia. Join our team as
At Colliers International, we accelerate success by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As the Office Assistant supporting Senior Management and Department teams, you’ll have the opportunity to provide administrative and organizational support and become part of our active and growing team. You thrive on maintaining excellent records including provide hands on support to projects, scheduling travelling arrangements, organizing conferences and events, perform facility management, maintaining calendars and maintaining a front office. You are a true team player and thrive on paying attention to detail.
What responsibilities of this role looks like:
- Creating a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office
- Provide administrative business support to Management and Department Teams
- Maintain and plan calendar schedules, arranging meetings and conference calls across different time zones providing solutions for calendar conflicts
- Organize international travel arrangements issuing important travel documentation (i.e. VISAs, passports etc.)
- Arrange corporate participation at conference and events
- Prepare monthly reports, presentations, press releases, minutes, agendas, and letters
- Assist in hiring process from concept to completion
- Maintain company’s social media profiles and corporate website
- Answering all telephone calls and transferring to the appropriate person efficiently and courteously
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not be limited to: photocopying, filing, faxing, mailing, preparing outgoing mail and correspondence
- Assists with day-to-day upkeep of office including keeping reception area lobby, pantry, conference rooms, and supply areas in an orderly condition
- Manage the office supplies and communication with vendors, suppliers, accounting agency and banks
What you bring:
- Preferred 2+ years of administrative experience
- Fluent in English and Serbian languages is highly mandatory
- Experience in travel and event organizing will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop will be considered an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs with a can-do approach and sound judgement decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to provide superior customer service
- Proficient organization skills with the ability to balance conflicting deadlines
- Strong initiative and good judgment, attention to detail
- Action oriented and enjoys working hard; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments
- Ability to multi-task, managing several projects at once, at times with minimal supervision
- Uncompromised ethics and integrity
- Time flexibility
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deadline for applications: 24.11.2018.