Catalyst Balkans › Philanthropy Analyst and Verification Intern
Call for Philanthropy Analyst and Verification Intern
-paid internship program-
Are you…Smart? Capable? Daring? Passionate?
If this describes you and you want to gain work experience in an exciting environment where you can see your work directly impact the world around them, then Catalyst Balkans is the right choice for you.
Who Are We?
Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit dedicated to building a sustainable philanthropic ecosystem in the countries of the Western Balkans. We believe that the best change is one that comes from within - that a society and community can best be transformed and developed with sustainable and long-term results by the people who live and work there. Our mission is to enable local nonprofits to change the world more efficiently. We’re looking for a paid Philanthropy Analyst and Verification Intern with both skills and passion to join our 18-member strong team.
What We Offer?
- Paidpart-time internship
- Training, mentoring, and constant development
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Downtown office near the Botanical Garden
Work Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week); flexible schedule
Period: 3 months (with possible extension/ employment)
Remuneration: RSD 15,000 net per month
What Are We Looking for?
- Recent graduates or final year students with interest in social developments
- Extensive internet research skills
- Data collecting
- Analytical skills
- Oral / written communication skills
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Precision and accuracy, detail oriented
- Experience in data entry
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy from press clipping
- Communication with stakeholders: email correspondence and telephone communication
- Data entry and verification – based on the set methodology
- Cooperation with other teams
Want to grow with us?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team) to email@example.com using the subject line “Philanthropy Analyst and Verification Intern”.
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test to demonstrate their skill set. Selected candidate is expected to be available to start on 15 July 2019.