Prysmian Group › Prysmian Group – Build the Future
Prysmian Group – Build the Future
We are Prysmian Group, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of cables and our people are the driving force of our business. "Build the Future" is our exciting international graduate program.
Why Choose Prysmian?
Our cables form the infrastructure people need to make things happen, from power distribution, to the latest internet optic fibres, we help communities get what they need to thrive.
We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a business management or technical career.
To apply for the program, you'll need a Degree in one of the following fields:
- Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology or be currently working towards one;
- Business Administration, Economics or Finance or be currently working towards one.
We also expect you to:
- have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
- have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
- be able to speak fluent English (a second language is preferential title)
- be willing and ready to live overseas for 2 years, experiencing new cultures and work environments;
- demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Build the Future is our exciting international Graduate Program that provides complete immersion in the business, right from the start.
- a permanent contract with a highly competitive salary
- induction training at our Milan HQ by a top Business School
- a mentor to assist you in your learning and development goals
- job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales dept in home country
- warm up period in the home country for your upcoming international assignment role
- international assignment within a multicultural environment
- technical or junior managerial appointment at the end of the Program
Deadline for applications: 08.12.2018.