TMS is a full-cycle software development company founded in 2014. Our primary profile is the development of enterprise web applications that use the SaaS delivery model. We work with clients worldwide (UK, Germany, US, Middle East), forming dedicated SCRUM product teams for the ongoing development of large-scale software projects, mostly enterprise B2B automation tools.
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to study in our company and become a full-time employed:
QA & Customer Support Engineer Intern
in our Belgrade office
What we will provide:
- Mentorship from more experienced developers, project managers, support engineers, and team leads;
- Work in a friendly team of young people, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or unnecessary pressure;
- Opportunity to constantly learn and use new technologies, keep up-to-date with web development trends;
- All necessary software and hardware;
- Access to online courses;
- Opportunity to evolve quickly, and get a full-time position if internship shows good results;
- Ability to learn new things through team training, learning and group exercises.
What you will do:
- Work in an Agile SCRUM environment;
- Help our customers with their support requests using our online helpdesk;
- Test the products, find and report bugs and any unexpected behaviors;
- Participate in project meetings and provide quality control and customer satisfaction insights;
- Collect customer feedback and feature requests;
What we hope you have:
- Proficient level of written and spoken English;
- Fast typing speed;
- High motivation to study, good communicational skills and ability to work in a team;
- IT background;
- Knowledge of web tools (browsers, web services).
What we offer:
- Sliding working hours;
- Personal and professional development through training, education, and certifications;
- Cozy working environment;
- Team building and community budget;
Deadline for applications: 04.08.2019.