Adecco › Recruitment Intern
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions with a comprehensive service offering that includes outsourcing, temporary & contract staffing as well as permanent recruitment. With 6700 offices in 70 countries and territories, the Adecco global workforce of 35.000 colleagues is focused every day on finding the right person to support our clients – wherever they have needs and wherever they are located.
We are seeking highly motivated recent graduates for the following position:
The primary role of a Recruitment Intern is to assist and work on multiple staffing projects simultaneously across various facets of the industry in order to develop and advance recruitment skills and to eventually act as pointing contact towards Adecco`s Clients and take charge over sourcing and placing candidates for the Clients` ongoing recruitment needs and vacancies within tight deadlines.
- Delivery of recruitment projects
- Running telephone and face-to-face interviews with pre-selected candidates
- Creating and updating candidates` data bases for various, mainly industrial and office, positions through different channels of recruitment
- Candidates` assessment and testing with Adecco Xpert tools
- Running recruitment for temporary positions
- Record all recruitment activity data to TalentRover system
- Weekly reports related to activities and KPIs
- Build and maintain positive relationships with candidates to ensure accurate response to client needs and different employment opportunities
- Energetic and results oriented
- Customer focused, self driven and able to multitask
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Finished studies or final year of psychology, andragogy, sociology or organisational sciences
- Ability to work full-time work (09-17h)
- Knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Internship lasts from 3 to 6 months
- Internship is paid
Deadline for applications: 26.04.2019.